DME, a process and MEP engineering solutions company, serves big name biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, as well as the architectural and construction firms who build their facilities. Founded by a chemical engineer, the firm has very specific and unique expertise in process engineering. DME’s executive team was ready to delve into marketing in a serious way and was introduced to Markitects through the head of its MEP department who attended one of Markitects’ premier events in conjunction with the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
- DME’s logo, identity, tagline, and other corporate assets with a fresh and inviting visual framework
- An entirely new responsive design website that features its primary industries, areas of expertise, and client project work. Markitects provided content development, visual design, photography, programming, and SEO
- Multiple prospect outreach initiatives including a high profile industry survey program, ongoing email marketing outreach, press releases, and trade show support
- Website and email analytics, ongoing marketing support, and creative input
- Creation of the firm’s physical and digital brand with an updated logo and corporate identity package
- National recognition as thought leaders for Facility Focus at Interphex
- Ongoing exposure and generation of leads via email programs