Binary Tree, a 22-year old email migration company with a number of accolades and a long list of awards, was stepping up its content marketing, public relations and social media programs. While the marketing department was assigned webinars, conferences, and a website overhaul, Markitects was brought in to provide needed bandwidth to supplement the marketing team.
One of our most memorable creative initiatives was an “Enter the Matrix” contest and accompanying PR and social media elements contributing to one of Binary Tree’s most successful global events.
- Thought leadership/technical content blog program
- Public relations content, outreach, and media contact program
- Case study interview and outreach program
- Social media strategy and ongoing implementation
- Trade show and conference support
- Executive team guidance with strategy, product launches and other new initiatives
To quote Binary Tree’s Director of Marketing & Public Relations, “Results from working with Markitects include: increased brand awareness in the IT vertical; increased number of qualified leads in our sales pipeline; increased social engagement from our target audiences; increased visibility among targeted news outlets; increased awareness and sales from within our channel; and an internal ‘buzz’ within our senior team and employees!”